OMG - did any of those tapes happen to have "those were the good ole days"....
hehe wow I'll shutup now [img]tongue.gif[/img]
That is so cool thay you guys all seem to have the old Tragedy demo, Listening to that brought back some good memories, NOBODY CARES- the phone call in the beginning, i rember the morning we found that messgage on our answering machine, we had been drinkin for days, maybe some other substances, just the usual shit, but we must have rolled on the floor laughin' for hours, listening and rewinding that shit. We thought at the time it should be on the demo, I either forgot,, or did not know they used it on the tape, anyway Classic.
Oh Yeah The Reason I Posted This !!, We Had A Couple Of Side Projects Back Then , We Would Record And Book Shows As Kinda An All-Star Line-up Of Us And Other Friends in The Scene. Jamie Put Out A Tape Of One Of These Called "THE JUNKIE SUPERSTARS", does anyone out there in glam land have a copy of this ???
OMG - did any of those tapes happen to have "those were the good ole days"....
hehe wow I'll shutup now [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Arial">Sorry you had to miss it, it was a good time !!Originally posted by baby_lemonade:
OMG - did any of those tapes happen to have "those were the good ole days"....
hehe wow I'll shutup now [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Greg bro any chance you can send me the Tragedy demo if you've got it on mp3
<font size="4" face="Arial">done, later today i will send itOriginally posted by Dizzy Starr:
Greg bro any chance you can send me the Tragedy demo if you've got it on mp3
I have one somewhere at my mom's house -
<font size="4" face="Arial">how far away is that ??Originally posted by baby_lemonade:
I have one somewhere at my mom's house -
Many thanxxx bro
LOL my mom's house is in the ghetto about 20 minutes away from Hollywood... but I live about 45 minutes away from her....
I'll go check next time I go there
anyone else know of these tapes, i was hoping to find MP3's of it
Bookmarks